No injuries reported in Tama house fire
Wednesday afternoon Tama and Toledo Fire Departments responded to a house fire call around 3:30 p.m. at 610 Park Street in Tama.
Tama Water Superintendent, Kent Campbell, reported the fire after seeing it while driving by.
One juvenile was home at the time and evacuated. Another individual was reported unaccounted for but was later found at a friend’s house.
No injuries were sustained.
The fire was caused by a space heater.
Crews were called out again around 10 p.m. due to hot spots Wednesday evening.
According to the Tama County Assessor website, the house is owned by Dale Probasco. Occupying the house is Pablo Diaz and family.
A GoFundMe has been organized for Pablo Ramirez, who lived in the home.