The Tama Library is holding a Pampered Chef Fundraiser on Tuesday April 23rd from 6-8pm at the Tama Civic Center.
Come and support your library by purchasing quality items from Pampered Chef. It's a great time to purchase something special for Mother's Day.
Also, for every $10.00 of Pampered Chef products you purchase at the fundraiser, you will receive one entry into a drawing for a $100.00 gift certificate generously donated by our Toledo Fareway Store.
If you are unable to attend, but still wish to support us, there is a website available where you can place your orders.
Instructions for the website: Tama Public Library's Pampered Chef Fundraiser
If you are unable to make it to the fundraiser but would like to support the Library, you can do your shopping online! Please go to this address and follow the steps to place your Pampered Chef order!
1. Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/jennifershook
2. Click Shop Online
3.Enter "Tama Public Library" and click search
4. Click on the blue link and that will take to the shopping page
5. Shop till your heart's content!
This month's special for guests is a FREE Egg Slicer Plus when you spend $60 or more. Don't forget to add it to your order before you submit it. The Egg Slicer Plus will not be added automatically.
When you are finished shopping, please follow these steps to complete your order
1. Fill out your personal information.
2. Choose your shipping. You can have your order shipped to the Library for a flat rate of $5.25 OR you can choose to have your order direct shipped to your house. If you choose direct shipping, the shipping rate is based on how much your order total is.
3. If you have hosted a Pampered Chef show in the past year, enter your Past Host Discount number.
4. Then, please let me know if you are interested in hosting your own Pampered Chef show. We also do wedding showers and, of course, fund raisers.
5. On the next page, please enter your payment information.
6. Then you will have 1 more chance to look over your order before you submit it.
Orders that are sent to the Library will be available for pick up on May 2 from 5:00 to 7:00. Please make sure you are there to pick up your order at that time.
Proceeds from the fundraiser will be used for this summer's children's programming.