Well instead of a long diatribe about America and the 4th of July, I thought maybe a little “SONG TEST” would be better. So we all know those favorite patriotic songs, but can you figure out the names of those songs if I only give you one line? Can you? Huh? Huh? Well, put your money where your mouth is and prove it. Email me the answers.....I will give them next week. Promise!!
1. “Where the grapes of wrath or stored.”
2. “Thru the night with a light from above.”
3. “There’s pride in every American heart.”
4. “We fight our country’s battles.”
5. “The banner of the western land.”
6. “Broad stripes and bright stripes.”
7. “Mind the music and the steps.”
8. “A thoroughfare for freedom beat.”
9. “Land where thy fathers died.”
10. “That ribbon of highway.”
11. “See what freedom costs in each marble cross.”
12. “Silver wings upon their chests.”
13. “All is well, Safely rest. God is nigh.”
14. “You’re the emblem of the land I love.”
15. “A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam.”
16. “When you hear mother freedom start ringing her bell.”
17. “When we dream as big as we want to.”
18. “Some stood through for the red, white and blue.”
19. “I’m out here on the front lines, sleep in piece tonight.”
20. “We’ll rally around the flag, boys.”
So good luck and remember, remember, remember........WHEN YOU ARE ATTENDING THE PARADE OF YOUR CHOICE.....BE SURE YOU STAND WHEN OUR VETERANS WALK BY AND THEY WAVE THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.....AND SING WHEN THE BAND PLAYS......TAKE OFF YOUR HATS, SHOW RESPECT AND PLACE YOUR RIGHT HAND OVER YOUR HEART. YOU ARE FREE BECAUSE OF OUR VETERANS AND OUR FLAG. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Email me at email@example.com for your answers or any comments.....