Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS
 
 
 

Faulty wood burner may have caused Outback Campground fire

December 8, 2012

Tama firefighters were summoned at 3:45 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, to a fire in a house at the Outback Campgrounds, three miles west of Tam....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web