Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Faulty wood burner may have caused Outback Campground fire

December 8, 2012

Tama firefighters were summoned at 3:45 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, to a fire in a house at the Outback Campgrounds, three miles west of Tam....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web